divendres, 28 d’abril del 2023

the cringy list

 One of my best friend told me I should write about how much I like myself and I think I can only do it in english, because I don't recognise myself in the writing that much and I feel like I have the distance to talk about me if I was talking about someone else I loved.  

I am a good friend. 

(I think) I am funny, in a kinda smart way. 

I am pretty not judgemental and do not make feel people bad for their likings, tastes, or stuff they do. 

I am someone people can rely on and I am going to be there to listen and give support, the best way I can at the moment. 

I care a lot about of people that I know. Andrea says I am really caring. And Bianca has said so too so I guess I have to believe it.

"She made me waffles, I liked that" (Andrea, 2023)

"She is a really good friend" (Andrea et al., 2023)

I can read when people are not okay really well.

I am smart in an academical sense.

I have beautiful HAIR.

I have really nice nails!!!!!!!

I can mantain rhythm and look good at it!

I have soft hands

I sometimes give good advice

I am a good support

I am a bit of a cheerleader and sometimes I can improve people's mood

I am inclusive.

I make people feel comfortable and able to be themselves vulnerably around me.

I am a great listener.

I am a good storyteller

I am a good writer.

I am good at showing people that I love them.

I am a good texter.

I am consistent in the affection I show and the support I provide.

I don´t care about not being good enough.

I am trustworthy and reliable.

I am an open and honest person.

I am a good communicator.

I enjoy life (and Joachim finds this especially impressive).

I love food!

I am able to be there for people who are going through things i have not experienced myself.

I am able to enjoy things that many other people might not enjoy (trash books etc.).

I am strong, both physically and mentally.

I am generous.

I respect people who are addicted to things.

I am able to share my excitement about things.

I have made it through many difficult things.

I am interested in many different things (some would say I have an eclectic taste).

I am brave (in the way that matters the most).

I am a feminist.

I am a good sister.

I am a good partner.

I am a good flatmate.

I am a really fast reader and writer.

I care about preventing child abuse.

I am not from the US.

I have really moisturized skin.

I give great hugs (sincerely the people who have hugged me).

I have saved two people´s lives.

I am a good swimmer, good enough to save a kid from drowning.

I am a good scout leader.

I am good at giving massages.

I am a fun person to hang out with.

I am a good flirter.


This was too cringy and I need to stop it here.


Hasta la próxima


Maraya




1 comentari:

  1. Everything in this list (and so much more) is true!!! You are amazing and the people in your life are so lucky to be there. You have every reason to love yourself as much as we do, even more actually, because you get to experience even more of yourself than anyone else.
    I love you as unconditionally as you should, and one day will, love yourself <3

    ResponElimina